For the month of February, I have collaborated with @seth.the.reader on Instagram to create a February Book Photo Challenge! I will be explaining what each daily challenge means in this blog post.
- February TBR: Post a photo of your TBR (to be read pile or list) for the month
- Pink Books: Take a photo of a stack of pink books or just one pink book
- Books You Want To Reread: This one is pretty self explanatory. Maybe reading a book once wasn’t enough because you love it so much or you want to refresh your memory
- Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend: A photo of the book that contains your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend
- Currently Reading: This one is also self explanatory
- Favorite Romance Novel: The book doesn’t necessarily have to be a romance novel. You can post a photo of a book with your favorite OTP or a book with a romance that was written well between two characters (maybe three)!
- Over 600 Pages: I like big books and I cannot lie! Post a photo of a book that has over 600 pages
- Book That Broke Your Heart: A book with a tragedy ending or a really emotional book
- Red Books: Take a photo of a stack of red books or just one red book
- Favorite OTP: Post a photo of a book that has your favorite OTP. #Fourtris? Harry & Ginny?
- Happy Books: A light-hearted book that made you happy
- Cute Covers: “Cute” is difficult to explain because I think everyone has a different definition. Maybe a photo of a book with a little puppy or kitten on it? or the Anna and the French Kiss companion series by Stephanie Perkins?
- Book & Flower: If you don’t have a real flower, you can use fake flowers or you can post a photo of a cover with flowers on it
- Favorite Books Read In 2016 So Far: If you don’t have any favorites that you’ve read this year so far, you can post a photo of your favorite books of all time
- Favorite Author: Post a photo of the book or books written by your favorite author
- Cliche Books: Overused concept in a book
- Romantic Covers: This one is pretty self explanatory
- Book In Fave Color: If your favorite color is blue, post a photo of blue books! If it is purple, post a photo of purple books
- Favorite Books Spines: Post a photo of your favorite naked spine or a spine with its dust jacket on or a spine on the actual cover
- Book & Bookmarks: Post a photo of a book and a bookmark
- Favorite Book Quotes: Maybe you want to write it out or take a photo of the quote directly in the book or a photo of the book and in the caption, put what your favorite quote from that book is
- Favorite Series: This could be a photo of a trilogy, duology, ten book series, anything with more than one book!
- White Books: This one is pretty self explanatory
- Long Titles: I would say any book title that has more than four words would be classified as a long title
- Creative Title: A title that is different from any other title you’ve seen before
- Book Under 200 Pages: Sometimes you don’t need a lot of pages to tell a story or maybe you can post a photo of a novella
- Favorite Book Fonts: This one is pretty self explanatory
- February Book Haul: A photo of all the books you bought throughout the month of February
- February Wrap Up: A photo of all the book you read throughout the month of February
I hope you have fun with this challenge! If you have any questions, you can comment on this blog post or message me on Instagram.